MYSELF












Introduction of myself 



Hi, my name is Aisyah Syadiah Binti Abdul Halim (1919376) and I am 22 years old. I was born and raised in Kulai, Johor but continued my study at Islamic International University Malaysia (IIUM/ UIAM).

You can call me Aisyah. I'm majoring in islamic education, so I need to study the appropriate learning methods for the future of my career as a teacher.  Actually, l love to learn about philosophy of islamic education because it covering lessons for my life as a Muslim. This subject also attracted me to know about the development of the Islamic education learning system in Malaysia. I am grateful to have the opportunity to learn about the process of philosophy in education. Last but no least, I am looking forward to gain interesting insights from this subject.


This blog is a form of e-portfolio for my assignment in subject philosophy of islamic education (EDIE 2000) that be lectured by Dr. Ismail Hussein Amzat.









I am in love with my university. For me, my university is very big, beautiful, clean and famous. I hope u can go and visit there. You can also visit the library, stadium and buildings. You can feel like Azhar University in Egypt. It seem like familiar.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog